milana:: For WILL

You will receive 1¨milana:: for WILL ¨special edition t-shirt. milana:: shirts with WILL pockets. Please leave your email address.

Motivation for this charity project:ruedascuadradas_milanaforwill
After years of cycling in many countries, for this year’s journey, I want to add more meaning to my rides. Biking to the Pamir Highway, I will ride for WILL Foundation (

70% of the donations will go to WILL to fund basic supplies for disadvantaged children and cover monthly operational costs of their medical needs of surgeries and therapies. The remaining 30% will be used to cover travel expenses on the road.